Our fire pit lids are constructed from 3mm mild steel. The lids are used to keep rain water out of your fire pit as well as keep the fine ash in, especially on windy nights. The lid also protects your fire pit and will prolong the lifespan.
What size lid do I choose for my fire pit?
Always select a lid that is at least 3 cm larger than the rim of your fire pit, this prevents any water from running under the lid and into the bowl.
- Keeps hot embers fine ash from blowing out and from causing a mess
- Keeps rain water out
- Protects your fire pit from the elements, prolongs life span
- Includes handles for ease of lifting
- Material: Steel 3mm
- Colour: Rust
- Size: 65cm, 83cm, 95cm, 105cm and 122cm
- Coat the lid with Penetrol (available from local hardwares) every season or more regularly if necessary.
The product may differ slightly depending on stock availability at the time of order. If you have received a lid that does not have a rust patina, please leave it outdoors and a rust patina will develop in a couple of weeks.